- Powerful Spray: Internal design funnels the water flow through the ball adapter, which increases the velocity, and then pushes the flow out through the 10 holes in the brass disc. The result is a conical spray pattern of perfectly sized droplets for a forceful and invigorating shower feel, not needle sharp or too misty. Great rinsing force while saving water and energy!
- 1.5 GPM Flow: Integral Flow Regulator maintains a consistent flow rate over a range of water pressures, providing a maximum flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 80 psi. Works great in both low and high water pressure.
- Made in the U.S.A.: Like all SaverShowers, all brass components are machined, plated and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable Spray Angle: Solid brass coupling and ball prevents blow out, allows for easy swivel action of 35 degrees in all directions.
- Designed for Sustainability: Uses the minimum amount of brass to manufacture and is chrome plated to last a lifetime. Also uses less water and energy while still providing a great shower with excellent rinsing force and an invigorating shower feel.
- Pause Button Control: Allows for easy adjustment of shower force or to cut the flow to a trickle for water saving while shampooing, lathering, and shaving. Trickle flow maintain a normal, warm water temperature while paused.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty: Whedon Products will repair or replace any unit found to be defective due to material or workmanship for a period of 10 years.
This showerhead can replace any showerhead with a standard 1/2" fitting. It requires a small length of plumbers tape, a pliers, and just a few minutes to install.
Whedon Products is an American, family-run business that on makes more than 50% of parts and products in the USA. After they were founded in 1975, their flagship product the SaverShower proved that you can save water while still having a clean and relaxing shower. Since then they have expanded to a full line of water saving fixtures, including 1.9 GPM and 1.5 GPM heads and the recently released SaverSpray kitchen sprayer.
We estimate that will use at least 50% less hot water with this showerhead. Both the lower flow rate of 1.5 GPM and the pause feature help to save water. Since about 6% home energy use goes heating water for showers, this small fixture can make a big difference.
If you use this showerhead for 10 minute shower, and take a short pause to shave or lather up, it can save up to 10 gallons of hot water per shower. For a family of 3, this you can save about $472 a year!
* Comparisons assume this product replaces a 2.5 GPM showerhead and that how water costs $.03 per gallon.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||No|
|Saves Water Icon||Saves Water|