12 Outlet Advanced PowerStrip with Coax and RJ11 Secondary Protection
- Used by > 30 electric utilities and energy efficiency programs nationally
- The preferred choice for Implementation Contractors and Auditors
- 4320 Joules
- 4 ft. cord
- Traditional surge suppression products use standard MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor components)
- Utilizes advanced surge protection technology where the MOV's are encased in a ceramic casing
- Suppresses more energy
- Dissipates heat faster than traditional MOV's
- Ceramic casing is fireproof and capable of preventing fire during abnormal surge conditions
- Coax and RJ11 Secondary Protection
Tricklestar International manufactures affordable, easy-to-use products, which help everyday people reduce energy consumption in their homes and workplaces. They lead in the design and manufacturing of products that conserve energy, improve people's lives and minimize environmental impact.
This product reduces the power drawn from your appliances when they are not being used. Banishing vampire power draw is one of the easiest ways to become more energy efficient.
The average U.S. household spends about $100 per year to power devices while they are off or in standby mode. In total, standby power, also known as vampire power, accounts for 100 billion kilowatt hours of annual U.S. electricity consumption and more than $10 billion in annual energy costs.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|