- Multi-mode, adjustable spray selections offer regular, massage and combo settings.
- Pressure compensator provides consistent spray velocity over a wide range of water pressures for consistent performance and customer satisfaction.
- Energy efficient, non-aerating spray reduces heat loss and increases comfort.
- Self-cleaning, spray adjustment helps provide uninterrupted performance.
- New easy to operate spray settings.
- Anti-sediment screen prevents line debris from clogging the showerhead.
- Meets ANSI/ASME Specification A112.18.1 2.0 GPM MAX.
- Exceeds the performance requirements of the California Energy Commission, the Department of Environmental Conservation, Canadian Standards Association, Bonneville Power Administration and Federal, State and Local plumbing standards.
- Passed a 5-year accelerated age test at 150 PSI.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Laboratory tested.
- Quality Controlled in America
AM Conservation Group
AM Conservation Group is a long standing industry provider of energy and water conservation products. They have supplied products for some of the largest and most comprehensive conservation programs in U.S. history.
This product gets our energy efficiency icon because it uses 20% less hot water per shower than standard showerheads.* That means an equal reduction in the amount of energy (either from electricity or natural gas) that is needed for every shower.
The Spoiler-P gets our Green Savings icon because it will save money right away and can pay for itself in less than a year! If you save 7.5 gallons per shower in a family of 3, you can expect to save up to $246 in utility bills and 8,212-gallons of water per year.*
*Comparisons assume this product replaces a 2.5 GPM showerhead and that hot water costs $.03 per gallon
|Country of Manufacture|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||No|
|Saves Water Icon||Saves Water|