- Black Corn Resin Case, Caseback, Bezel, Reflector Ring, Movement Holder and Adjustable Bracelet
- Black Bamboo Dial with 12 ADVANCED CRYSTALS from SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS in Amethyst and Gold-toned Triangular Indexes
- Gold-tone Hands with Luminous Tips
- Mineral Crystal
- Mercury-Free Battery
- Quartz Movement
- Approx. Band Length: 178mm
- Approx. Band Width: 16mm
- Approx. Case Diameter: 38mm
Under the umbrella of a company that has been producing best-selling timepieces for more than 50 years, Sprout Watches set out to create an eco-forward lifestyle brand which utilizes the highest quality materials while striving to protect the Earth's natural resources. Constructed from sustainable elements such as biodegradable corn resin, bamboo, cork, organic cotton, mother of pearl conflict free diamonds and Swarovski's Advanced Lead-Free Crystal, Sprout Watches are setting the standard for eco-friendly, fashion-forward timepieces.
Corn resin plastic comes from a rapidly renewable resource and uses 80% less carbon to make than petroleum based plastics.
Unlike most watches, Sprout’s corn resin plastic can be composted in large, municipal composters or home composters that get above 140° Fahrenheit. Corn resin plastic also will not emit toxic fumes when incinerated.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|
|Disposal Icon||Disposal Friendly|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||N/A|
|Saves Water Icon||N/A|