Array Solar Backpack w. Removable Grid
Three 3.4 Watt solar panels on the back of the bag generate power from sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse.
- Power: 10 Watts total peak output at 6 or 18 Volts (selectable depending on charging application)
- Charge times: 1 hour in direct sun provides up to 30 minutes of run time on a laptop. 1.5 hours of direct sun fully charges a cell phone.
- Detachable Charging Section: Solar charging section zips off and can be attached to another bag, bike rack, etc. with the included straps and clips.
- Padded laptop pocket: Dedicated pocket fits up to a 17" laptop (17" MacBook, larger 17" laptops may not fit)
- Wire channels: placed throughout the bag for cables and bladder tubes
- Built for Comfort: High density padding in the shoulder straps and back. Mesh backing material for better air flow.
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles), which is waterproof, lightweight, and UV resistant.
- Volume: 1500 cubic inches (25 liters)
- Dimensions: 18" high x 14"wide x 8" deep (46cm high x 35cm wide x 21cm deep)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2500 grams) including battery and solar panels
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 light < 20%, 2 lights < 40%, 3 lights < 60%, 4 lights < 80% full, 5 lights > 95%
Voltaic Systems strives to make products that are both useful and sustainable. This brand has made substantial sustainability commitments throughout their supply chain. In addition to using textiles made from recycled materials and reducing packaging, Voltaic Systems also has a take-back program so that electronic components of their old products can be reused or refurbished.
By using the sun’s energy to charge your small electronics, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, and natural gas.
This bag is made from a synthetic fiber called polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It was created by recycling soda bottles and other plastics.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|