The 8 oz bottle will last for approximately 50 washes in a traditional washing machine, or about 100 HE loads. This soap nut cleaner and laundry detergent is:
- unscented and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin.
- biodegradable and gray water safe.
- enhanced with pure olive leaf extract for additional skin-soothing properties (among the oldest known therapies for skin ailments).
- good for the integrity of fabric fibers and colors- superb for fine, delicate fabrics and wools.
- free of SLS, NPE, phosphates, formaldehyde, petro-chemicals, and chlorine.
- pH neutral (6) - which protects clothes and hands.
- not tested on animals.
- highly concentrated to minimize both shipping costs and the carbon footprint.
- lightweight and easy to handle bottle
- packaged in a recyclable PETE bottle.
- produced and bottled in the USA
100% Complete and Full Ingredient List:
- Pure Saponin Aqueous Extract from 100% Sapindus Mukorossi Soap Nuts
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Olive Leaf Extract (olea europea leaf extract)
- Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (food grade preservatives)
FOR HOUSEHOLD CLEANING:
- Dilute as desired for intended purpose. Start at a 6:1 (water to 18X) ratio, and adjust accordingly.
Please note: EXTREME 18X is very low sudsing, yet a powerful natural surfactant - so don't expect a lot of suds while the product is still concentrated. Water hardness may effect cleaning - hard water may require up to twice as much product. If the end result is clean, fresh and soft then you are using an adequate amount. Avoid over stuffing laundry loads, as this will produce less than desirable results regardless of detergent type. An initial pre-soak is always a good for optimal results. Experiment a bit if soap nut detergent doesn't work for you at first. Enjoy and know that you really can't do anything wrong - you're using a totally safe, environmentally friendly laundry detergent.
- Medium high efficiency (HE) loads: One squirt (2ml, or a little less than 1/2 teaspoon).
- Medium standard loads: Two squirts (a little less than 1 teaspoon).
- The bottle's cap equals approx. one teaspoon.
Dilute as desired for machine type, or simply add to water prior to beginning wash cycle.
NaturOli is a signer of the "Safety in Cosmetics Compact". As a signer they abide by much stricter policies in product development. So rest assured that all NaturOli green laundry soaps, detergents, and household cleansers will actually meet or exceed the strict requirements of the "Environmental Working Groups' Safety in Cosmetics" campaign. For this reason we award the Soap Nut Concentrate our Production Icon, our way of assuring you know you're using a product made in the most environmentally friendly manner.
NaturOli is an Arizona-based company committed to developing products that are genuinely healthy and highly effective. They are the best-selling soap nut distributor in the U.S. As a major US importer, NaturOli soap nuts come directly from India and Nepal to ensure optimal quality. The berries are inspected, processed and packaged in the USA.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Qty in oz.||8oz|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||No|
|Saves Water Icon||No|