Fuse 10W Solar Charger
Three 3.4 Watt solar panels generate power in sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse. Power: 10 Watts total peak output at 6 or 18 Volts (selectable depending on charging application) Charge times: 1 hour in direct sun provides up to 30 minutes of run time on a laptop. 1.5 hours of direct sun fully charges a typical cell phone.
- Attachment Mechanisms: Includes one 3/4" strap and two 1" straps with four male/female clip sets as well as crisscross webbing on the back for easy attachment. Female clips can be attached to any "loop" or standard attachment point on a bag or tent. MOLLE compatible.
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles), which is waterproof, lightweight, and UV resistant.
- Dimensions: 16.5" high x 10.5" wide x 1.25" deep (42cm high x 27cm wide x 3cm deep)
- Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.6kg) including battery and solar panels
- Volume: 220 cubic inches (3.6 liters), enough room for a netbook, tablet, or small laptop in addition to phones, charging cables, and documents.
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 light < 20%, 2 lights < 40%, 3 lights < 60%, 4 lights < 80% full, 5 lights > 95%
Voltaic Systems strives to make products that are both highly useful and sustainable. Environmental performance is a continual process, but the brand has already made sustainability commitments throughout the supply chain. In addition to using environmentally-preferable materials and reducing packaging, Voltaic Systems also has a take-back program so that components of their old products can be reused or refurbished.
By using the sun’s energy to charge your laptop, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, and natural gas.
This product is made from a synthetic fiber called polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It was created by recycling soda bottles and other plastics.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Bag Volume||3.6 L|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|