Fuse 4W Solar Charger
Two 2.0 watt solar panels generate power from sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse.
- Power: 4 watts total peak output at 6 or 12 Volts (selectable depending on charging application). 15 Watt - hour battery.
- Charge times: 5 hours in the sun fully charges a smartphone, 1 hour provides about 1.5 hours of talk time.
- Attachment Mechanisms: Includes two 3/4" straps with four male/female clip sets. Will clip into standard 3/4" buckles on backpacks. Female clips can be attached to any "loop" or standard attachment point on a bag or tent. MOLLE compatible. More descriptions and videos are below.
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles), which is waterproof, lightweight, and UV resistant
- 'V15' 15 Wh Battery (can charge both small devices and laptops)
- MicroUSB Adapter - connects to Android phones (iPhones use standard USB cable)
- USB Output Cable - connects to phone adapters
- USB Charging Cable - charges V39 battery from any USB port
- Dimensions: 11.5" high x 7" wide x 0.5" deep (29 cm high x 18 cm wide x 4 cm deep)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (600 grams) including battery and solar panels
- Volume: 53 cubic inches (0.8 liters), enough room for Voltaic battery, adapters and cables, phone and small camera
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 flashing LED 0%, 1 LED <33%, 2 LEDs 33-66%, 3 LEDs 66-95%, 4 LEDs 95%+ full
Voltaic Systems strives to make products that are both useful and sustainable. This brand has made substantial sustainability commitments throughout their supply chain. In addition to using textiles made from recycled materials and reducing packaging, Voltaic Systems also has a take-back program so that electronic components of their old products can be reused or refurbished.
By using the sun’s energy to charge your small electronics, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, and natural gas.
This bag is made from a synthetic fiber called polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It was created by recycling soda bottles and other plastics.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Bag Volume||0.8 L|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|