OffGrid Solar Backpack
Two 2.0 watt solar panels on the back of the bag generate power from sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse. Charge devices from the USB Port using your own cable or the included Micro USB and Mini USB adapters.
- Power: 4 watts total peak output at 6 or 12 Volts (selectable depending on charging application).
- Charge times: 5 hours in the sun fully charges a smartphone.
- 4 Watts of Solar Power: 1 hour in sun = 1.5 hours talk time on most mobile phones.
- Battery: Up to 14 hours talk time or 68 hours music playback.
- Detachable Charging Section: Solar charging section zips off and can be attached to another bag, bike rack, etc. with the included straps and clips
- Padded laptop pocket: Dedicated pocket fits up to a 17" laptop (17" MacBook, larger 17" laptops may not fit
- Wire channels: placed throughout the bag for cables and bladder tubes
- Phone pouch: Sits on the shoulder strap and allows you to charge with easy phone access
- Removable waist strap
- Built for Comfort: High density padding in the shoulder straps and back. Mesh backing material for better air flow
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles),which is waterproof, lightweight, and UV-resistant
- Volume: 1500 cubic inches (25 liters)
- Dimensions: 18" high x 12"wide x 8" deep (46cm high x 30cm wide x 21cm deep)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2050 grams) including battery and solar panels
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 flashing LED 0%, 1 LED <33%, 2 LEDs 33-66%, 3 LEDs 66-95%, 4 LEDs 95%+ full
Voltaic Systems strives to make products that are both useful and sustainable. This brand has made substantial sustainability commitments throughout their supply chain. In addition to using textiles made from recycled materials and reducing packaging, Voltaic Systems also has a take-back program so that electronic components of their old products can be reused or refurbished.
By using the sun’s energy to charge your small electronics, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, and natural gas.
This bag is made from a synthetic fiber called polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It was created by recycling soda bottles and other plastics.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|