- Stormproof flap
- Adjustable volume drawstring spindrift collar integrated laptop divider
- Hydration sleeve/secret pocket
- Reflective straps
- Light loop
- Sternum strap
- Removable waist belt
- Made in USA
The removable waist belt makes traveling in a rush easier, while the reflective straps will keep you safe on the road. The extra pockets keep your water bottle and cell phone handy.
- Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes
- 100% Recycled PETE Fabrics
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- Recycled Street Signs
- Upcycled Shoulder Harness
- 60% Recycled PETE Aerospace Mesh
- Nylon Fabric
- Dimensions: 15 L x 18 H x 7 D in. / 381 x 457.2 x 177.8 mm
- Capacity: Expands to 2520 cu. In. (41 L)
- Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz. (1587 g)
Green Guru reclaims used, but durable, materials destined for a landfill and transforms them into high performance products with exceptional social, quality and sustainability standards. Green Guru’s foundation of sustainable actions includes waste reduction, domestic assembly, and hosting educational events.
Each Ruckus Backpack is unique because of the nature of the upcycled materials used to make it. Instead of going to landfills, used bicycle tubes and old PETE fabrics are reclaimed and refitted to give your new backpack a one-of-a-kind look without compromising quality.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|