The Advanced PowerTap is suitable for residential and workplace applications and is fireproof.
- 2160 Joules, Coax and RJ11/45
- Plugs into a standard power receptacle
- 4 Outlets / 1 Control Outlet / 1 Always On Outlet / 2 Switched Outlets
- Selectable switching thresholds 18W / 35W / All On
- 144,000 amps / 2160 Joules Fireproof, Ceramic Surge Protection
- LED Status Indication (Ground, Surge Status, Control, Always On Outlet, Switched Outlets)
- <48 dB noise filtering
- RJ11/45 Computer / Telephone / Fax Surge Protection
- F-Type Cable / DSS Surge Protection <48 dB noise filtering
Tricklestar International manufactures affordable, easy-to-use products, which help everyday people reduce energy consumption in their homes and workplaces. They lead in the design and manufacturing of products that conserve energy, improve people's lives and minimize environmental impact.
This product reduces the power drawn from your appliances when they are not being used. Banishing vampire power draw is one of the easiest ways to become more energy efficient.
The average U.S. household spends about $100 per year to power devices while they are off or in standby mode. In total, standby power, also known as vampire power, accounts for 100 billion kilowatt hours of annual U.S. electricity consumption and more than $10 billion in annual energy costs.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||N/A|
|Saves Water Icon||N/A|