- 70 minutes of run time
- 20-Inch cutting deck offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity making it ideal for mid-sized areas
- Long lasting 40V Lithium-Ion batteries deliver consistent power - no "fading out" near the end of the mow.
- Innovative SMART CUT technology conserves energy on lighter parts of the yard and revs up the engine to once it senses heavy grass or debris.
- Single lever height adjustment is simple to use and has 5 positions from from 1 1/4-inch to 3 3/8-inches in height to accommodate a most grass species and growing conditions.
- 2-in-1 feature offers rear bagging and mulching capability to capture lawn clippings and shredded leaves.
- Easy Fold system for convenient storage.
- Dual blades offer better cut quality, superior mulching and bagging capabilities
- Air flow indicator tab on rear bag shows when the bag is full and needs to be emptied
- Includes batteries and a charger.
|Includes||Twin Force Mower, G-MAX 40V 4Ah Battery, G-MAX 40V 2Ah Battery, Battery Charger, Rear Discharge Bag, Mulch Plug, Saftey Key, Owner's Manual|
|Cutting Deck Width||20 inches|
|Height Adjustment||5 position, single lever|
|Bag / Discharge||Rear bag discharge|
|Deck Material||Plastic (Low density polyethylene)|
|Curb Weight||43 lbs|
|Compatible Additional Batteries||G-MAX 40V 4Ah (Model 29472) or G-Max 40V 2Ah (Model 29462)|
|Collecting Bag Capacity||2.2 bushels|
|Wheel Size||Large 10-inch rear wheels and 7-inch front wheels|
GreenWorks has multiple lines of all electric corded and cordless lawn tools. With a mission to bring yard care in into the 21st century, their products eliminate the smell, noise, hassle, and wasted energy associated with conventional, gas powered yard tools. Constantly updating their designs, GreenWorks has recently released a new 80V tool line to bring professional level power to the electric mower market.
Energy Efficiency Icon
GreenWorks tools use much less energy and 95 - 98% less carbon than gas powered tools (depending on the exact model and the local electricity grid.) While this might sound impossible, the truth is that small gas engines are incredibly inefficient. For example, most push mowers need about a gallon of gas to operate for an hour, while that same gallon could propel an entire car for more than 21 miles! The average gas mower uses 1 gallon of gas an hour and produces nearly 20 lbs of CO2-eqv greenhouse gases. These electric yard tools will use about 1.0 kWh of electricity per hour and release only 1.2 lbs of CO2-eqv, depending on what types of fuels power the regional grid. Electric yard and lawn equipment could save most people 380 lbs of CO2-eqv a year, or 2% of the average personal carbon footprint.
Green Savings Icon
Along with these big energy savings come some great financial benefits, too. For example, running a gas powered mower will use about a gallon of gas (which is at $2.50 now) and an electric mower will use about 0.5 kWh, which at the US average price of $0.11 / kWh, is about $0.06. For people who mow their yard about 20 times a year, they should save about $50 annually! Most GreenWorks products have an ROI of 3-6 years, depending on the exact model and the local prices of gas and electricity.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||N/A|
|Saves Water Icon||N/A|