Amp Portable Solar Device Charger & Case
Two 2.0 watt solar panels on the top of the case generate power from sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse.
- Power: 4 watts total peak output at 6 or 12 Volts (selectable depending on charging application).
- Charge times: 5 hours in the sun fully charges a typical smartphone, 1 hour provides about 1.5 hours of talk time.
- LED Indicator: LED in logo illuminates when light hits the panels
- Interior Pocket: Mesh pocket stores adapters and cables
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles),which is waterproof, lightweight and UV resistant.
Purchase also includes:
- V15 Battery - 4,000 mA-hours or 15 Watt hours
- MicroUSB Adapter - connects to Android phones (iPhones use standard USB cable)
- USB Output Cable - connects to phone adapters
- USB Charging Cable - charges V39 battery from any USB port
- Waterproof, lightweight, and UV resistant.
- Dimensions: 6.5" high x 5.5"wide x 1.5" deep (16.5cm high x 14.5cm wide x 4cm deep)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (480 grams) including battery and solar panels
- Volume: 20 cubic inches (0.3 liters), enough room for Voltaic battery, adapter cable, and small phone or camera
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 flashing LED 0%, 1 LED <33%, 2 LEDs 33-66%, 3 LEDs 66-95%, 4 LEDs 95%+ full
Voltaic Systems strives to make products that are both useful and sustainable. This brand has made substantial sustainability commitments throughout their supply chain. In addition to using textiles made from recycled materials and reducing packaging, Voltaic Systems also has a take-back program so that electronic components of their old products can be reused or refurbished.
By using the sun’s energy to charge your small electronics, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, and natural gas.
This bag is made from a synthetic fiber called polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It was created by recycling soda bottles and other plastics.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Bag Volume||0.3 L|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|