16 Watt solar panel generates power from sunlight. The panel is waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse.
- Power: 16.8 Watts total peak output at 18 Volts.
- Charge times: 1 hour of direct sun will provide about 45 minutes of runtime on efficient laptops.
- Padded laptop pocket: Dedicated pocket fits up to a 17" laptop (17" MacBook, larger 17" laptops may not fit and often take more power to charge)
- Storage: Middle pocket stores documents or a tablet neatly. Front mesh pockets keep charging accessories organized.
- Removable shoulder strap
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles), which is waterproof, lightweight, and UV-resistant.
- Volume: 575 cubic inches (9.5 liters)
- Dimensions: 18" wide x 13.5" wide x 3.5" deep (46 cm x 34 cm wide x 9 cm deep)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2050 grams) including battery and solar panels
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 light < 20%, 2 lights < 40%, 3 lights < 60%, 4 lights < 80% full, 5 lights > 95%
Voltaic Systems strives to make products that are both useful and sustainable. This brand has made substantial sustainability commitments throughout their supply chain. In addition to using textiles made from recycled materials and reducing packaging, Voltaic Systems also has a take-back program so that electronic components of their old products can be reused or refurbished.
By using the sun’s energy to charge your small electronics, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, and natural gas.
This bag is made from a synthetic fiber called polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It was created by recycling soda bottles and other plastics.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Bag Volume||9.5 L|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|
|Gives Back Icon||No|
|Saves Water Icon||No|