- Savings of up to $150/Year
- Illuminated On/Off Switch
- lED USB Power Indicator
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- USB Controlled
- Transformer Block Compatible
- Rugged, Drop-Tested PC Casing
- UL Approved
- Designed in USA
The device is produced to meet the following standards: UL 60950-1, 1363 & 1449.
- 15 Amp Breaker
- 12.75"L x 2.15"W x 1.4"H
- Line Voltage 120VAC
- Max Spike Current 13,500 A
- Max Dissipation 2350 Joules
- 6 Outlets
- 6' Power Cord
- 6' USB Cable
- Turn off the computer and all other peripheral equipment
- Be sure the EcoStrip power switch is in the "Off" position
- Plug the EcoStrip power cord into wall socket (120VAC)
- Plug the EcoStrip USB cable into any available USB port on the computer
- Plug the computer power cord into the "Master Power" socket on the EcoStrip
- Connect power cords to up to 5 computer/IT peripherals to the switch sockets on the EcoStrip (maximum power 1875 watts)
- Turn the EcoStrip power switch to the "On" position
- The installation is now complete
The EcoStrip is designed for use with computer, computer peripheral and IT equipment with a maximum combined power consumption of 1875 watts. A built in circuit breaker will trip if the power consumption exceeds 1875 watts.
To reset the circuit breaker, turn the power switch to the "Off" position. Disconnect the equipment that created the overload condition and then switch the EcoStrip power button to the "Off" position. Improper use will not be covered by the warranty.
Some computer have an instant power function called "Wale-On-USB", this function must be deactivated in order for the EcoStrip to function properly. Alternatively, it is possible to connect the USB Ecostrip to a PS/2-port by using an adapter.
Energy efficiency remains a huge opportunity for homes, offices, and corporate sustainability programs to save resources and save money, estimated by McKinsey and Company in 2009 to represent over a trillion dollars in potential savings. Solutions often involve long lists of things we should do like turning out the lights but the best solutions are simple and making savings automatic. One of these is EcoStrip, an eco-friendly power strip that saves energy and saves money all on its own without nagging anyone or sending memos about recycling. If you're in charge of producing solid results with your company's sustainability efforts, EcoStrip is a solution to consider because the results are automatic and significant.
With this product you can now be more efficient with your daily energy usage by only taking in power you need and cutting off the power you don't.
The average U.S. household spends about $100 per year to power devices while they are off (or in standby mode). In total, standby power, also known as vampire power, accounts for 100 billion kilowatt hours of annual U.S. electricity consumption and more than $10 billion in annual energy costs. We've awarded this great product with our Money Saver icon for its ability to save you a lot of money on your electric bill by cutting off that unused supply of power.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||No|
|Saves Water Icon||No|