- Saves money by using up to 20% less water than traditional "low-flow" showerheads currently on the market
- Reduced water usage also reduces costs for heating water
- Patented pressure-compensating technology guarantees a feeling of great force while using less water, consistent flow rate regardless of water pressure
- Three showerhead spray settings: needle, massage, combination
- Corrosion-resistant high-impact ABS thermoplastic body, maintenance-free, 10-year warranty
- Flow Rate @ High PSI: 2.0 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Low PSI: 1.2 GPM
- Stream Type: Spray, Massage, and Combo
- Adjustable Angle: Yes
- Type of Control: Pressure Compensator
- Head Length: 4-1/8'' (105 mm)
- Mounting Type: Fixed Mount
- Head Diameter: 2-11/16'' (68 mm)
- Nozzle Quantity: 9-45 (Spray Dependant)
- Finish: Chrome
WaterSense is a national program by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that seeks to protect our nation's water supply by promoting products and services that substantially reduce water use. Products with the WaterSense label are certified to be at least 20% more water efficient without sacrificing performance.
Niagara Conservation Corporation has a 37 year history of being a premier resource for water and energy conservation products. Niagara Conservation was named the EPA's 2013 WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year for its exceptional commitment to water efficiency and outstanding efforts to support the WaterSense program. In December 2013, AM Conservation Group acquired the energy and water conservation products division from Niagara Conservation, and shortly AM Conservation will offer all of these products under a new brand name.
All Niagara showerheads are WaterSense certified and Niagara Conservation was named the EPA's 2013 WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year for its exceptional commitment to water efficiency and outstanding efforts to support the WaterSense program.
This product gets our energy efficiency icon because it uses 20% less hot water per shower than standard showerheads.* That means an equal reduction in the amount of energy (either from electricity or natural gas) that is needed for every shower.
The Earth II recieves our Green Savings icon because it will save money right away, and can pay for itself in less than a year! If you save 7.5 gallons per shower in a family of 3, you can expect to save up to $246 in utility bills and 8,212-gallons of water per year.*
*Comparisons assume this product replaces a 2.5 GPM showerhead and that hot water costs $.03 per gallon
The Earth II showerhead makes saving energy simple. This lightweight head is easy to install, has a great white finish, and - most importantly - it offers a warm and voluminous spray. You won't even notice that you are saving water. The Soak & Soap button is a great way save water for people who need time to soak or lather up in the shower. It slows the flow to a trickle, so that your shower still be the same comfortable temperature when you are ready to rinse off.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Staff Pick Icon||Staff Pick|
|Gives Back Icon||No|
|Saves Water Icon||Saves Water|