- ShowerStart Technology™
- Powerful spray pattern – 54 nozzles for maximum coverage and warmth
- 2.0 GPM max. flow @ 80 psi
- 1.7 GPM flow @ 45 psi
- Pressure compensating flow regulation – great feeling shower even in homes with lower water pressures
- Rub clean anti-clog spray nozzles
- Solid brass fittings
- Stylish european design
- 3 year warranty
Evolve showerheads have solid brass fittings and will attach to any shower arm with industry standard 1/2" fittings. It requires a small length of teflon plumbing tape to be installed. Evolve showerheads are not suitable for use with tankless water heaters.
- Trickle automatically activated when water reaches 95 F (35 C)
- Automatically resets after each shower
- Attaches to any shower arm with 1/2”NPT fittings
- 3” diameter spray head
- Designed for use in homes with water pressure above 20 PSI
- 9.55 oz
- ShowerStart Technology™ is NOT an anti-scald device
- Not designed for use with tankless hot water systems
WaterSense is a national program by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. It seeks to protect our nation's water supply by promoting products and services that substantially reduce water use. Products that earned the WaterSense label are certified to be at least 20 percent more water efficient without sacrificing performance.
ShowerStart Technology’s ability to save the hot water and energy that’s typically wasted before the user steps into the shower is unique. In fact, it’s so unique that a new Uniform Plumbing Code Standard was created to cover its functionality – IAPMO IGC 244-2007a.
Evolve is committed to making products that save energy without sacrifice. Their line of showerheads with ShowerStart technology make it easy to reduce hot water use limiting the pressure or duration of a comfortable shower. Evolve showerheads are constructed from solid brass and have easy-to-clean spray nozzles. They have been studied, endorsed, and distributed by seven major utilities in California as a customer favorite that reliably saves water and energy.
This product gets our energy efficiency icon because it uses about 25% less hot water per shower than standard showerheads.* That means an equal reduction in the amount of energy (either from electricity or natural gas) that is needed for every shower.
The Roadrunner II gets our Green Savings icon because it will save money right away and can pay for itself in less than a year! The manufacture estimates that if you save 7.5 gallons per shower in a family of 3, you can expect to save up to $246 in utility bills and 8,212-gallons of water per year*.
* Comparisons assume this product replaces a 2.5 GPM showerhead and that how water costs $.03 per gallon.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Staff Pick Icon||Staff Pick|
|Gives Back Icon||No|
|Saves Water Icon||Saves Water|