- Multi-mode: adjustable spray selections offer massage, pulsating and combination settings.
- Pressure Compensator: provides consistent spray velocity over a wide range of water pressures for consistent performance and customer satisfaction.
- Efficient Spray: reduces heat loss and increases comfort.
- Self-cleaning: spray adjustment helps provide uninterrupted performance.
- Anti-sediment Screen: prevents line debris from clogging the showerhead.
- Meets ANSI/ASME Specification A112.18.1M 2.0 GPM MAX
- Available with ABS, brass or alloy connecting collar
- Meets the performance requirements of the California Energy Commission, the Department of Environmental Conservation, Canadian Standards Association, and Federal, State and Local plumbing standards
- Passed a 5-year accelerated age test at 150 PSI
- 1-year limited warranty
- Laboratory tested
- Quality Controlled in America
AM Conservation Group is a long standing industry provider of energy and water conservation products. They have supplied products for some of the largest and most comprehensive conservation programs in US history.
This product is awarded our energy efficiency icon because it uses 40% less hot water per shower than standard showerheads. This results in an equal reduction in the amount of energy (either from electricity or natural gas) that is needed to heat the water for every shower.
The Spoiler recieves our Green Savings icon because it will save money right away and can pay for itself in less than a year! If you save 8 gallons per shower in a family of 3, you can expect to save up to $273 in utility bills and 8,212-gallons of water per year.*
*Comparisons assume this product replaces a 2.5 GPM showerhead and that hot water costs $.03 per gallon.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||No|
|Saves Water Icon||Saves Water|