- Stormproof roll-top closure
- Easy access zipper closure
- Integrated laptop pocket
- Hydration port/hanger/pocket
- Aerospace mesh shoulder straps
- Reflective daisy chain
- 2 Gusseted elastic side pockets
- Compression straps
- Made in USA
The backpack is made from strong recycled PETE fabrics and 60% recycled PETE Aerospace Mesh materials. The nylon fabric and metal hardware give it plenty of strength and durability.
- Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes
- 100% Recycled PETE Fabrics
- Nylon Fabric
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- 60% Recycled PETE Aerospace Mesh
- Dimensions: 12 L x 19 H x 6 D in. / 304.8 x 482.6 x 152.4 mm
- Capacity: 1368 cu. in. (22 L)
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz. (878.8 g)
Green Guru reclaims used, but durable, materials destined for a landfill and transforms them into high performance products with exceptional social, quality and sustainability standards. Green Guru’s foundation of sustainable actions includes waste reduction, domestic assembly, and hosting educational events.
Each Spinner Backpack is unique because of the nature of the upcycled materials used to make it. Instead of going to landfills, used bicycle tubes and old PETE fabrics are reclaimed and refitted to give it a one-of-a-kind look without compromising quality.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|