Converter Solar Backpack
A 3.4 watt monocrystalline solar panel generates power from sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse.
- Power: 3.4 watts total peak output at 6 Volts
- Charge times: 6 hours in the sun fully charges a smartphone, 1 hour provides about 75 minutes of talk time.
- Fully padded, dedicated laptop sleeve: Fits up to a 17" laptop (17" MacBook, larger 17" laptops may not fit)
- Storage: One main compartment with 2 interior pockets, laptop sleeve and front pocket for charging and small electronics.
- Built for Comfort: High density padding in the shoulder straps and back. Mesh backing material for better air flow
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles), which is waterproof, lightweight, and UV resistant.
- Volume: 970 cubic inches (16 liters), enough room for a laptop and gear for a day trip.
- Dimensions: 18" high x 12" wide x 6" deep (46cm high x 31cm wide x 15cm deep)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1,090 grams) including battery and solar panels
- Charge Time: In direct sun, fully charges in 11 hours from 3.4-Watt solar panel. Can also be charged using any USB port or optional DC or AC chargers
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 flashing LED 0%, 1 LED <33%, 2 LEDs 33-66%, 3 LEDs 66-95%, 4 LEDs 95%+ full
Voltaic Systems strives to make products that are both useful and sustainable. This brand has made substantial sustainability commitments throughout their supply chain. In addition to using textiles made from recycled materials and reducing packaging, Voltaic Systems also has a take-back program so that electronic components of their old products can be reused or refurbished.
By using the sun’s energy to charge your small electronics, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, and natural gas.
This bag is made from a synthetic fiber called polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It was created by recycling soda bottles and other plastics.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|