Switch Solar Bag
The Switch solar bag features a 6 watt solar panel that efficiently generates power from sunlight. The panels are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand wear and tear.
- Power: 6 watts total peak output at 6 Volts.
- Charge times: Under 4 hours in the sun fully charges a typical smartphone, 1 hour provides about 2 hours of talk time.
- Padded Tablet Sleeve: Secures and protects both 7" and 10" tablets including iPads
- Large Rear Pocket with Water Bottle Holder: Fits first aid supplies, water bottles and travel gear
- Interior Pocket: Mesh pocket stores adapters and cables for easy access
- Multiple Carrying Options: Includes both a shoulder strap and carrying strap
- Optional Phone Pouch: Phone pouch attaches to side of bag and connects directly to battery via wire channel
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles), which is waterproof, lightweight, and UV resistant
- Dimensions: 10.75" high x 9" wide x 4.0" deep (27 cm high x 22 cm wide x 10 cm deep)
- Weight: 1 pound 11 ounces (765 grams) including battery and solar panels
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 flashing LED 0%, 1 LED <33%, 2 LEDs 33-66%, 3 LEDs 66-95%, 4 LEDs 95%+ full
Voltaic Systems strives to make products that are both useful and sustainable. This brand has made substantial sustainability commitments throughout their supply chain. In addition to using textiles made from recycled materials and reducing packaging, Voltaic Systems also has a take-back program so that electronic components of their old products can be reused or refurbished.
By using the sun’s energy to charge your small electronics, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, and natural gas.
This bag is made from a synthetic fiber called polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It was created by recycling soda bottles and other plastics.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Bag Volume||6.3 L|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|