- Containers nest easily for convenient storage
- Seal-tight, screw-top lid
- Perfect taking leftovers to work or school
- Great size for on-the-go cereal
- Material: 100% recycled polypropylene - a material that is safe for people and better for the planet that other types of plastic because it is completely recyclable.
- Microwave durable
- Dishwasher safe
- 19 oz. capacity
- Made with 100% recycled #5 plastic
- 100% recyclable
Preserve Products is a manufacturer of 100% recycled household products. The company is powered by recycling efforts of individuals like you by collecting #5 plastic—such as yogurt cups and other common containers—via Preserve’s Gimme 5 program. The Gimme 5 program collects and transforms #5 plastics into new Preserve products. All recycling and manufacturing is done in the USA.
All Preserve Products items are made from 100% recycled BPA-free #5 plastic from their Gimme 5 plastic collection program or through their partnerships with businesses like Stonyfield Yogurt, Park Slope Food Co-op, and more.
All Preserve Products are 100% recyclable at the end of the product’s usable life. If your municipality does not collect #5 plastic, you can return it to Preserve by dropping it off at Whole Foods locations as part of their Gimme 5 program.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|
|Disposal Icon||Disposal Friendly|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||N/A|
|Saves Water Icon||N/A|
|Capacity||19 fl. oz|
|Food Storage Material||100% recycled BPA-free #5 plastic|
|Food Storage Shape||round|
|Food Storage Volume||19 oz.|
|Food Storage Microwave Safe||No|