Talk longer, update more: Use the Goal Zero Switch 8 Recharger to power phones, handheld USB devices, and even boost tablets. With an advanced 2,200 mAh lithium-ion battery and 8 watt-hours of power, you’ll never have to worry about a dreaded low-battery beep in the middle of your game. The Goal Zero Switch 8 features a built-in USB charging port so you can easily plug in USB-powered gear with your traditional charging cable, all in a convenient, lightweight package.
Super-utility knife of rechargers: More than just a way to charge your USB gear, the Goal Zero Switch 8 Recharger can turn into a flashlight, lantern and even more. The patent-pending technology in the Goal Zero Switch utilizes strategic placing of pins and connection points, allowing you to purchase a variety of accessories all powered off one battery. From phone charger to flashlight, lantern to camera charger, the Goal Zero Switch 8 can do it all.
Recharge anywhere: The Goal Zero Switch 8 features a flip-out USB charging tip that allows you to easily juice up its internal battery in about 4 hours. No cords to lose or cables to untangle. For a complete on-the-go charging system, pair the Goal Zero Switch 8 up with a Nomad Solar Panel and juice it up in about 4 hours of full sun.
Nomad 3.5 Technical Specifications
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (227 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 14 x 7 x 0.5 in (35.6 x 17.8 x 0.5 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 7 x 5.5 x 1 in (17.8 x 14 x 2.5 cm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- GOAL ZERO Switch 8: 5-10 hrs
- Rated Power: 3.5W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 8-9V
- Cell Type: monocystalline
- USB port: 5V, up to 0.5A (2.5W max), regulated
- mini solar port (2.5mm): 6.5V, up to 0.5A (3.5W max)
Switch 8 Technical Specifications
- Chainable: yes
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (91 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 5 in (2.5 x 2.5 x 12.7 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
- GOAL ZERO Nomad 3.5: 5-10 hrs
- GOAL ZERO Nomad 7: 4-8 hrs
- USB Source: 4 hrs
- Cell type: Li-NMC
- Cell capacity: 8Wh (3.7V, 2200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max)
ZERO boundaries, ZERO apathy, and ZERO regrets! GOAL ZERO isn't just a company, it's a business created by people who live life to its fullest, inspired by adventure, respect for the planet and a humanitarian heart. Not only do they design some of the most innovative, rugged and field-proven portable solar chargers on the market, their proceeds support their programs TIFIE and Share the Sun, which runs projects to light rural villages and support sustainable businesses in the developing world.
These mobile chargers use clean, renewable solar energy. By using the sun’s energy, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, natural gas and other fossil fuels.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||N/A|
|Saves Water Icon||N/A|