White 1.75 GPM 'Sava' Showerhead
- 1.75 gallon per minute flow rate (5.7 litre per minute)
- Niagara patented non-removable pressure compensator provides a constant output of water regardless of pressure
- Extra large 4.4” (113mm) diameter
- 360° ball joint swivel for adjustment
- Rubber spray nozzles for easy cleaning
- Corrosion resistant high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
- Overall dimensions: 4.4” diameter x 3.1” (113 x 80mm)
- 10 year warranty
- Flow Rate @ High PSI: 1.75 GPM
- Flow Rate @ Low PSI: 1.45 GPM
- Stream Type: One symmetrical, conical pattern
- Adjustable Angle :Yes
- Type of Control:Pressure Compensator
- Head Length: 3.1'' (80 mm)
- Head Diameter: 4.4'' (113 mm)
- Nozzle Quantity: 39
- Finish: White
WaterSense is a national program by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. It seeks to protect our nation's water supply by promoting products and services that substantially reduce water use. Products that earned the WaterSense label are certified to be at least 20% more water efficient without sacrificing performance.
All Niagara showerheads are WaterSense certified.
Niagara Conservation Corporation has a 37 year history of being a premier resource for water and energy conservation products. Niagara Conservation was named the EPA's 2013 WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year for its exceptional commitment to water efficiency and outstanding efforts to support the WaterSense program. In December 2013, AM Conservation Group acquired the energy and water conservation products division from Niagara Conservation, and shortly AM Conservation will offer all of these products under a new brand name.
This product is awarded our energy efficiency icon because it uses 20% less hot water per shower than standard showerheads. This results in an equal reduction in the amount of energy (either from electricity or natural gas) that is needed to heat the waterfor every shower.
The Sava gets our Green Savings icon because it will save money right away and can pay for itself in less than a year! If you save 7.5 gallons per shower in a family of 3, you can expect to save up to $246 in utility bills and 8,212-gallons of water per year.*
*Comparisons assume this product replaces a 2.5 GPM showerhead and that hot water costs $.03 per gallon.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Staff Pick Icon||No|
|Gives Back Icon||No|
|Saves Water Icon||Saves Water|