1.9 GPM 'UltraSaver' High Pressure Showerhead
- Powerful Spray: Internal design funnels the water flow through the ball adapter, increasing the velocity, then pushing the flow out through the 10 holes in the brass disc. The result is a conical spray pattern of perfectly sized droplets for a forceful and invigorating shower feel, not needle sharp or too misty. Great rinsing force while saving water and energy!
- 1.9 GPM Flow: Integral Flow Regulator maintains a consistent flow rate over a range of water pressures, providing a maximum flow rate of 1 .9 GPM at 80 psi. Works great in both low and high water pressure.
- Made in the U.S.A.: Like all SaverShowers, all brass components are machined, plated and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable Spray Angle: Solid brass coupling and ball prevents blow out, allows for easy swivel action of 35 degrees in all directions.
- Designed for Sustainability: Uses the minimum amount of brass to manufacture and is chrome plated to last a lifetime. Also uses less water and energy while still providing a great shower with excellent rinsing force and an invigorating shower feel.
- Pause Button Control: Allows for easy adjustment of shower force or to cut the flow to a trickle for water saving while shampooing, lathering, and shaving. Trickle flow maintain a normal, warm water temperature while paused.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty: Whedon Products will repair or replace any unit found to be defective due to material or workmanship for a period of 10 years.
This showerhead can replace any showerhead with a standard 1/2" fitting. It requires a small length of plumbers tape, a pliers, and just a few minutes to install.
Whedon Products is an American, family-run business that on makes more than 50% of parts and products in the USA. After they were founded in 1975, their flagship product the SaverShower proved that you can save water while still having a clean and relaxing shower. Since then they have expanded to a full line of water saving fixtures, including 1.9 GPM and 1.5 GPM heads and the recently released SaverSpray kitchen sprayer.
We estimate that you can use up to 40% less hot water with this showerhead. Both the lower flow rate of 1.9 GPM and the pause feature help to save water. Since about 6% home energy use goes heating water for showers, this small fixture can make a big difference.
If you use this showerhead for 10 minute shower and take a short pause to shave or lather up, it can save up to 10 gallons of hot water per shower. For a family of 3, this you can save about $328 a year!
* Comparisons assume this product replaces a 2.5 GPM showerhead and that how water costs $.03 per gallon.
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Saves Water Icon||Saves Water|