'SaverShower' High Pressure Showerhead with Pause Valve
- Powerful Spray: Internal design funnels the water flow through the ball adapter, increasing the velocity, then pushing the flow out through the 10 holes in the brass disc. The result is a conical spray pattern of perfectly sized droplets for a forceful and invigorating shower feel - not needle sharp or too misty. The most powerful 2.5 GPM shower ever! Especially great in low water pressure situations!
- Normal Flow: Designed to provide a great shower at as little as 30 psi, complies with federal codes and uses no more than 2.5 GPM at 80 psi.
- Made in the U.S.A.: All metal components are made of solid brass, machined, plated and assembled in the U.S.A. All washers also made in the U.S.A. This large bell has a standard 1/2” fitting with female threads and installs easily on any standard shower arm.
- Adjustable Spray Angle: Solid brass coupling and ball prevents blow out, allows for easy swivel action of 35 degrees in all directions.
- Pause Button Control: Allows for easy adjustment of shower force or to cut the flow to a trickle for water saving while shampooing, lathering, and shaving. Trickle flow maintain a normal, warm water temperature while paused.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty: Whedon Products will repair or replace any unit found to be defective due to material or workmanship for a period of 10 years.
This showerhead can replace any showerhead with a standard 1/2" fitting. It requires a small length of plumbers tape, a pliers, and just a few minutes to install.
Whedon Products is an American, family-run business that on makes more than 50% of their parts in the USA. After they were founded in 1975, their flagship product the SaverShower proved that you can save water while still having a clean and relaxing shower. Since then they have expanded to a full line of water saving fixtures, including 1.9 GPM and 1.5 GPM heads and the recently released SaverSpray kitchen sprayer.
The SaverShower is energy efficient because the pause button lets you take the same long, comfortable showers while using less hot water.
Pausing your shower for just 1-2 minutes will save you about 5 gallons per shower. For a family of 3, this can add up to about $164 a year!
* Comparisons assume this product replaces a 2.5 GPM showerhead and that how water costs $.03 per gallon.
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|
|Saves Water Icon||Saves Water|