Black Corn Resin Watch
- Corn Resin Case, Adjustable Bracelet, Bezel and Caseback
- Tree Bark Dial with Silver-Toned Numerals and Indexes
- Silver-Toned Aluminum Crown
- White Luminous Hour and Minute Hands
- Silver-Toned Sweep Second Hand
- Mineral Crystal Lens
- Mercury-Free Battery
- Quartz Movement
- Approx. Band Length: 240mm
- Approx. Band Width: 22mm
- Approx. Case Diameter: 42mm
Under the umbrella of a company that has been producing best-selling timepieces for more than 50 years, Sprout Watches set out to create an eco-forward lifestyle brand which utilizes the highest quality materials while striving to protect the Earth's natural resources. Constructed from sustainable elements such as biodegradable corn resin, bamboo, cork, organic cotton, mother of pearl conflict free diamonds and Swarovski's Advanced Lead-Free Crystal, Sprout Watches are setting the standard for eco-friendly, fashion-forward timepieces.
Corn resin plastic comes from a rapidly renewable resource and uses 80% less carbon to make than petroleum based plastics.
Unlike most watches, Sprout’s corn resin plastic can be composted in large, municipal composters or home composters that get above 140° Fahrenheit. Corn resin plastic also will not emit toxic fumes when incinerated.
|Production Icon||Production Icon|
|Disposal Icon||Disposal Friendly|