White Corn Resin Watch with Accented Dial and Cork Strap
- Tan corn resin case, bezel, caseback, & buckle
- White corn resin dial with 12 Swarovski crystal hour markers and matching white corn resin reflector ring
- Cork strap with 12 Swarovski crystal accents and organic cotton backing
- Silver-tone skeleton hour/minute and sweep second hand
- Mineral Crystal Lens
- Mercury-free battery
- Quartz movement
- Approx. band length: 240mm
- Approx. band width: 20mm
- Approx. case diameter: 38mm
Under the umbrella of a company that has been producing best-selling timepieces for more than 50 years, Sprout Watches set out to create an eco-forward lifestyle brand which utilizes the highest quality materials while striving to protect the Earth's natural resources. Constructed from sustainable elements such as biodegradable corn resin, bamboo, cork, organic cotton, mother of pearl conflict free diamonds and Swarovski's Advanced Lead-Free Crystal, Sprout Watches are setting the standard for eco-friendly, fashion-forward timepieces.
Cork is a highly sustainable and rapidly renewable resource. Not only does harvesting cork bark not harm the tree, but regular harvesting stimulates the tree to absorb 3-5 times as much CO2 as a tree left idle. Because of this, cork products are estimated to use 25 less carbon than their metal equivalents or 10 times less than their plastic alternatives.
Cork degrades quickly and easily and will take up substantially less space in a landfill. Cork is a type of tree bark and can also be composted at home once ground or finely chopped – just like sawdust or wood chips!
|Country of Manufacture|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|
|Disposal Icon||Disposal Friendly|