'WiFi 9000' Smart Thermostat with Voice Control
This programmable thermostat remembers your temperature settings for each of the 7 days of the week, with 4 change points during each day. Your HVAC system can automatically power down when you are away and power back up before you get home. It's also has simple to use hold and override functions that allow you to temporarily change the temperature when there are changes to your normal routine. This model also has voice control, which makes it easy to adjust the temperature in your home. Check out the video above for a demonstration! The WiFi 9000 can also be controlled and monitored from Honeywell's well supported web and mobile apps for at no additional cost.
- Voice activated recognition and control (on-device only) allows the temperature setting to be adjusted in the home by talking to the thermostat.
- Energy Savings - Program to save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs.
- Remote Control - Convenience, comfort, control from anywhere through web, tablet or smartphone.
- HVAC Reminders - Let you know when to service or replace filters or batteries.
- Weather - View local weather and 5-day forecast.
- Display - Backlit, full color display with large format numbers.
- System Compatibility - Controls up to 2 cooling and 3 heating phases and a fan.
- Application: Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pumps; Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional Systems
- Dimensions (in.): 3 1/2 in. High, 4 1/2 in. Wide, 7/8 in. Deep
- Dimensions (mm): 88 mm. High, 115 mm. Wide, 22 mm. Deep
- Comments: Tri-Lingual Display (selectable for English, French or Spanish)
- Electrical Ratings: 18 to 30 Vac
- Color: Black
- Programmability: 7-Day Multiple Day Programming or Non-Programmable
- Display: Color Touchscreen
- Scheduling: On-line scheduling or Locally at thermostat
- Display Size: 8.06 sq in.
- Changeover: Auto or Manual
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C): Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
Honeywell has not only committed to aggressive GHG reduction goals (30% in the last ten years and 15% in the next 3!) but it also researches, develops, manufactures, and promotes a variety of cutting edge, planet friendly technologies like biodiesel, advanced refrigerants, energy efficient industrial equipment, and - of course - it's consumer electronics and smart thermostats. With over 125 years of experience in the homewares and heating industry, Honeywell products are always elegant, up-to-date, and easy to use.
Energy Efficiency Icon
Depending on your local climate, 30-50% of your home energy is used to heat or cool your house. If you use this thermostat to dial back the temperature while you aren't home (about 5-10 degrees for 8 hours a day) - you can use 5-30% less energy every year! While the environmental benefits may vary on your local climate control needs, this product definitely makes it easy to save energy.
Green Savings Icon
We expect that this thermostat will allow you to cut between 5-30% less energy every year, depending on your local climate and comfort needs. It easily pays for itself in less than a year! Having remote access to your HVAC system may also make it easier and cheaper to maintain vacation and rental properties.
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|