Luci is an easy-to-use, high-quality micro solar lantern and task light. It is light-weight, maintenance-free and waterproof. It is perfect for camping, outdoor decor, and is great for emergency lighting when the power goes out.
The Luci weighs only 4 ounces and collapses to one inch thin. Add a solar charged lithium ion battery and a 65 lumen light to the mix and you’ve got one light. Whether it’s for fun, travel, or satey, the Luci always shines bright.
- 60 lumens
- Provides light for approximately 10 square feet
- Clear finish
- When not in use, Luci holds a full charge for about three months. After that, she retains up to 50% of her charge for two years.
- LED lasts approximately 25,000 hours.
- PVC material
- Luci can withstand extreme temperatures, wind and rain.
- Luci is waterproof and so can safely be used in the rain, on boats, or even in salt water or a chlorinated pool. And since it's inflatable, Luci floats!
MPOWERD'S vision is to eradicate energy poverty through "Solar Justice." Their goal is to make clean energy solar products and solutions accessible the world over. With their “Give Luci” program, the company donates solar light to promote economic growth, positive social impact and sustainability.
By using the sun’s energy to charge your decorative lighting, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, and natural gas.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|
|Gives Back Icon||Gives Back|