Rain Wizard Stand - Black
Ground level rain barrels can have low pressure at and with often don't allow room beneath the barrel to fill a backet or watering can. This stand can keep nay flat backed rain barrel elevated, so your hose pressure can be higher and buckets can be filled with ease.
- Works with all Rain Wizards barrel models
- Rugged design holds up under weight and weather, resists fading, bulging, and bowing.
- Increases pressure and flow
- Allows room for buckets, pails, and other water carriers to fit under the spigot
- Dimensions: 12.5'' H x 2.5'' W x 26.5'' D
- Weight: 11.15 lbs
Good Ideas, Inc.
Good Ideas, Inc. focuses on selling high quality, sustainable and niche products. They seek out exciting new markets with high potential growth. Founded in 2001 by Greg Cronkhite, Good Ideas has steadily become one of the top composter and rain barrel companies in the U.S. market.
This product will help you use a rain barrel. While a a rain barrel will only save 3-6 lbs of CO2, a miniscule amount of your personal carbon footprint, engaging in a society wide effort to reduce the amount of water we use on our yards and gardens could treat and distribute up to 15% less potable water! Check out this EPA WaterSense article for more information.
|Brand||Good Ideas Inc|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|