AA USB Rechargeable Batteries - 2 Pack
- Easy Energy On The Go - Great for students and professional who need to power wireless mice, keyboards, remotes, and cameras
- Recharge Anywhere - Onboard intelligent charge controller can safely charge from laptops, desktops, power hubs, keyboards, and game consoles (like the Xbox and Playstations). It can even charge from most plug-in chargers for traditional rechargable and lithium AA batteries.
- Swap and Play - Use with game consoles, kid's toys, and even outdoor and sports gear!
- Rechargeable AA NiMH Battery - Standard 1.2 Volts and 1300 milliamp-hours
- Built in Intelligent Charger protects it from over charging
- Charges at any USB port
- Also can be charged in approved NiMH and AA lithium battery chargers
- 90%+ Charged after 5 hours by from most USB port
- 90%+ Charged after 7 hours by NiMH chargers
Moxia Energy is a company focused on reducing the inefficiencies of trillions of DC and low power devices powered by batteries or being charged or connected to the grid each year through inefficient and bulky AC/DC adaptors. The company seeks to change the way energy is produced and consumed by offering more intelligent energy monitoring and control of grid connected appliances and heating. Moxia’s smart DC Hubs and Micronet technology can re-use household wiring to power lights or provide smart DC sockets for appliances. In addition, the company’s award wining USBCell battery category includes a range of intelligent batteries that can self-charge via a USB port without the need for a separate or mains charger.
Batteries use energy and product carbon to make. Not only do they take energy to charge, but they need energy to manufacture of the battery's outer shell and the active chemicals inside.
By using rechargable batteries, you are also saving the energy that it requires to collect, process, and destroy dead disposable batteries.
Green Savings Icon
Disposal batteries are expensive, specially if you are a frequent tech user! These batteries pay for themselves after the first 20 batteries saved - for most of us. That's less than most people use in a year, so there is a great potential for savings here.
|Disposal Icon||Disposal Friendly|
|$ Icon||Money Saver!|