'Lighthouse 250' Solar Lantern & USB Power Hub
DuaLite™ Directional Lighting: The ability to adjust and dim your light yields longer runtimes, like the 48 hour runtime found in the Lighthouse 250 Lantern & USB Power Hub. With the innovative DuaLite™ Directional Lighting feature, you can utilize 360° of bright, LED light, or save on power and extend runtime by lighting half the lantern. The Lighthouse 250 also features dimmable and TURBO settings, giving you ultimate control over its 250 lumens and runtime.
Recharge Anywhere, Anytime: Traditional lanterns rely on costly D batteries or weak rechargeable packs – all that can leave you left in the dark if you’re not prepared. The Lighthouse 250 Lantern & USB Power Hub features an advanced, lithium-ion battery, USB rechargeable so you can juice up from laptops or wall adapters in about 7 hours. Out on a family camping trip? Connect to a Goal Zero Nomad Solar Panel and charge up the Lighthouse 250 in 7 hours of full sun. Hit with a power outage and a dead lantern? The Lighthouse 250 also boasts a built-in hand-crank, so you can power it up and light it up instantly.
Built-in USB Port: In addition to being a beacon in the darkness, the Lighthouse 250 Lantern & USB Power Hub features a built-in USB port that can charge phones and even boost tablets. With a powerful 4,400 mAh internal battery you can ensure you stay connected to those who matter most, on or off the grid.
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (498 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 5 x 6.6 in (11.5 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- One side lit: 48 hours (low), 12 hours (high), 5 hours (turbo)
- Both sides lit: 24 hours (low), 6 hours (high), 2.5 hours (turbo)
- Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charge control and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max) regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- LED (output): 2x3W, warm white CREE LED, 250 Lumens
ZERO boundaries, ZERO apathy, and ZERO regrets! GOAL ZERO isn't just a company, it's a business created by people who live life to its fullest, inspired by adventure, respect for the planet and a humanitarian heart. Not only do they design some of the most innovative, rugged and field-proven portable solar chargers on the market, their proceeds support their programs TIFIE and Share the Sun, which runs projects to light rural villages and support sustainable businesses in the developing world.
These mobile chargers use clean, renewable solar energy. By using the sun’s energy, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, natural gas and other fossil fuels.
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|