Torch 250 Power Hub & Flashlight
The Torch 250 Power Hub and Flashlight is the most versatile, reliable source of power and light for any situation. Boasting a powerful, 4,400mAh lithium battery, 250 total lumen output, a 1.5A USB port to charge your gear, as well as a built-in solar panel and hand crank, this multi-function flashlight is the only piece of gear you’ll need in an emergency.
Multiple Light Options for Every Situation: The Torch 250 is the only flashlight you’ll ever need. With the push of a button, light up a room with the Torch’s 70 lumen floodlight or 180 lumen spotlight – another push and save on power and extend runtimes up to 48 hours by utilizing the Torch’s high and low light options. In addition to bright LED light, the Torch also features red emergency lights, perfect for signaling distress.
Stay Connected During an Outage: Keeping in touch with friends and family during an emergency gives everyone peace of mind. With the Torch 250’s 1.5A USB port, you’ll be able to keep phones, tablets, and other USB devices charged up, even when the power is out.
Built-in Charging Cable, Solar Panel, and Hand Crank: Never worry about buying another battery – the Torch 250 boasts a powerful, internal lithium battery that’s rechargeable no matter where you are. Charge up from any USB port in about 7 hours, and the cable is built in so you’ll never lose it. If the power is already out, use the hand crank – 1 minute of cranking can generate about 10 minutes of light. Even better? Leave the Torch 250 in the sun where its solar panel can trickle charge the internal battery so you’re never left in the dark.
- Not Chainable
- Weight: 14.4 oz (408 g)
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 1.75 in (25.4 x 8.9 x 4.5 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
- From GOAL ZERO Nomad 3.5: 10-20 hrs
- From GOAL ZERO Nomad 7: 7-14 hrs
- From Built in solar: 23-46 hrs
- From USB Source: 7 hrs
- Spot Light (low power): 15 hrs
- Spot Light (high power): 7 hrs
- Flood Light (low power): 48 hrs
- Flood Light (high power): 22 hrs
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell capacity: 16.3Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- LED (output): 250 Lumens, warm white (4000K) LEDs
- Spot Light: 180 Lumens
- Flood Light: 70 Lumens
- Hand crank: 2.2 W (cranking at 120 RPM)
- 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light
- Rated power: 0.8W
- Cell type: monocrystalline
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
ZERO boundaries, ZERO apathy, and ZERO regrets! GOAL ZERO isn't just a company, it's a business created by people who live life to its fullest, inspired by adventure, respect for the planet and a humanitarian heart. Not only do they design some of the most innovative, rugged and field-proven portable solar chargers on the market, their proceeds support their programs TIFIE and Share the Sun, which runs projects to light rural villages and support sustainable businesses in the developing world.
These mobile chargers use clean, renewable solar energy. By using the sun’s energy, you are decreasing your reliance on coal, oil, natural gas and other fossil fuels.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Renewable Icon||Generates Clean Energy|
|Efficiency Icon||Energy Efficient!|