Everyday Large Plates
Preserve Everyday Plates are made in the USA from 100% recycled, BPA-free, #5 plastic. They are perfect for casual family meals, daily use, and picnics. The plates have been specially designed for ease of use, shaped and weighted for stability and resistance to spills. They are also designed to be dishwasher safe and durable enough to last decades. The textured material on the plate hides utensil marks so you can use them thousands of times.
- Subtle curved ridge along the interior wall of the plate to prevent it from bending easily.
- Curved shape for improved sturdiness
- Handle to make the plate easier to hold when serving yourself or standing and eating at a party.
- Material: 100% recycled polypropylene - a material that is safe for people and better for the planet that other types of plastic because it is completely recyclable.
- Texture conceals knife and utensil marks.
- Designed to last
- Microwave durable
- Dishwasher safe
- 9.5” diameter
- BPA and melamine free
- 100% recyclable
- Pack of 4
Preserve Products is a manufacturer of 100% recycled household products. The company is powered by recycling efforts of individuals like you by collecting #5 plastic—such as yogurt cups and other common containers—via Preserve’s Gimme 5 program. The Gimme 5 program collects and transforms #5 plastics into new Preserve products. All recycling and manufacturing is done in the USA.
All Preserve Products items are made from 100% recycled BPA-free #5 plastic from their Gimme 5 plastic collection program or through their partnerships with businesses like Stonyfield Yogurt, Park Slope Food Co-op, and more.
All Preserve Products are 100% recyclable at the end of the product’s usable life. If your municipality does not collect #5 plastic, you can return it to Preserve by dropping it off at Whole Foods locations as part of their Gimme 5 program.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Production Icon||Production Icon|
|Disposal Icon||Disposal Friendly|